..................about my tiring but fulfilling dussehra fortnight break
- a sudden trip to tirupati during brahmotsavam,
- the trek up to tirumala via srivari mettu,
- the contrast in queue at US consulate and Tirupati temple
- an exciting road trip to Bangalore in 6.30 hours ( inclusive of the tea and breakfast breaks),
- my children's irregular examination and school schedules, due to T-factor ( my daughter's board exam(SA1) went on albeit discreetly)
- Some Hyderabad Schools functioning on sundays and with ungodly timings.
- the empty nest syndrome, when my children were away on their school excursion (daughter to kulu-manali-rohtang pass and son to Ooty-mudumalai),
- About the politicians who are ruining the students and public life here ( Sadly, these people voted by us to power amass lakhs in few months of power, while we slog to make a few in our life time and they don't even allow the general public to have an easy life)
- The special red-wood dolls of Tirupati ( marapacchi bommai)
- Chennapatna toys
- koil prasadam,
- The passing away of Jagjit singh whose ghazals were a part of my life and Steve jobs, whose story I read at times to motivate myself.
- About RmKV - the silk shop, which regularly greets my family on all occasions.
- About my childrens's seniors and our colony girls crowned as Ms. Hyderabad 2011 and the other seniors being the first runner up and in the top5.
- About the native wisdom and tips doled out by revathi shankar the singer, dancer, actor and the lady who is a treasure of native wisdom whom most of them know as Rajnikant's mother in the film Robot.
Want to write about all the above let me see how I prioritise blogging along with my regular routine, diwali work and cleaning work looming ahead..